|COVID 19 Update:
We’re in the office but our doors remain locked. It’s best to call or email ahead for an appointment. Please knock when you get here; safety measures are in place.
Language classes are scheduled via Zoom; call us for contact info and schedule
250 782 4211 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
What we offer:
- Settlement Services for all newcomers: includes information, resources and support for all newcomers. For more details on our services, please see our Settlement Services page.
- English language instruction (LINC) and CLBPT assessments for beginners, intermediate and advanced (work place) levels. See class schedule page
- Academic assessments for those wanting to earn their Adult Dogwood Diploma, participate in post-secondary programing or improve employ-ability skills
- Upgrade math, reading and writing skills; small group and one-on-one instruction. Work at your own pace and schedule
- Improve basic computer skills
- Drop-in program for those needing help with all types of government forms and applications
- Annual Volunteer Income Tax Program drop-off location for all newcomers and those with a modest income
- Exam invigilation (by appointment only)
- Extracurricular workshops: Anti-Racism and Cultural Awareness training sessions, Financial Literacy, Winter Preparedness; check out our Facebook page for schedules and upcoming workshops
We are members of the Resilience BC Network; we work with local service providers to foster community engagement to address racism and hate issues. For more information, please check online at: Hate Crimes in BC.